Understanding and honoring the next level of your awakening journey…
There comes a time when the awakening journey is no longer about pain. At the very core of our deepest transitions things get subtle and powerful at the same time. They don’t happen the way they used to… Listen in!
Here’s an overview of the journey and how it’s reflected in our inner work, alone or with a coach/mentor
- Initially, the personal and spiritual journey is motivated by pain. It is intense, big, loud, explosive…
- Then, it becomes a yearning for freedom, there are periods with heavy work and periods of more mellow work
- Eventually it becomes all about living in joy and light and because of that…
- It is motivated more and more by wanting to express our ultimate calling and our unique, real self
- This is were we meet our core issues in new ways – and they are very subtle. They hold the secret and the lock and the key to the transition between who we are in the world and who we are meant to be
- At that point deep transformations don’t feel like a volcano, they way they used to. They’re more like the butterfly effect – small movements resulting in big changes
- If you don’t do that deep subtle work you will be stuck in a very comfortable place, but stuck nevertheless and unable to express your true potential
- At this point coaching/mentoring work is less and less problem oriented. It is more about creating a profound, energetical space where the hidden “butterflies” can arrive and share their secrets so to speak. And that’s where we’re being taken to the next level of our awakening.
- At this time dedication to the process is essential because it’s not being pushed by something external anymore. It comes from the knowing: I am more than I express, I am meant to express who I really am. I choose to get the support that is necessary for that kind of growth.
- The awakening continues, there is always the next level. More joy, more love, more light, more of you!
Contact me here if you’d like to explore how I can support you on your awakening journey.