Joy and Purpose belong together, forever! Yes, you can almost think of them as personas. Which is why I started this video with what could be a letter:
“Dear Purpose, I need you, I want you, I can’t be joyful without you!” 🙂
Resources mentioned in this Joy and Purpose video:
Summary of this Joy and Purpose video
Please use this as notes for your brain – not a replacement of the video that will speak to your heart and soul as well. 🙂
- Why we need a purpose
- Why we want a purpose
- Why when we align our lives with our true purpose, joy can flow
- What is a purpose, anyhow?
- The life of Chesley Burnett “Sully” Sullenberger as an example of purposeful living
“I believe there’s a calling for all of us. I know that every human being has value and purpose. The real work of our lives is to become aware. And awakened. To answer the call.” ~ Oprah
- You cannot figure your calling out – it’s not an intellectual process
- No one can tell you what your calling is
- The difference between a purpose and a general idea
Questions for you
- Have you ever felt that you need a purpose? Or want a purpose?
- Do you know your specific purpose?
- How can you align more with your purpose, and with your joy?
If you have questions for me as well, let me know!