Purpose as a door to Joy — and my counter-intuitive experiences with structure vs flow is what this video is about.
Here are the resources mentioned in the video:
And here’s a short overview of what the video is about. Please use this as notes for your brain – not a replacement of the video that will speak to your heart and soul as well. 🙂
- Joy is always there – it’s not brought to us by something external
- Meditation is a door to Joy (but not the only one, of course)
- Structuring our life in alignment with our true purpose can serve as a door to Joy – while a rigid structure can close that door quite efficiently
- Following our flow when done consciously and with great presence can serve as a door to Joy – while following it in a mindless sort of way has the opposite effect
- Presence is essential for Joy
- Being in alignment with our true purpose is essential — when it comes to Joy
- And all of it is work in progress – joyful work!